Monday, June 15, 2009

Chillin' Out Maxin' Relaxin' All Cool....

This blog is a day late, but I have reasons. I had a very odd day yesterday. But, anyhoo, that's beside the point.

This past weekend was a fun one, contrary to popular belief. I chilled with my SP Florida peeps, with the addition of two SP peeps from NY, Seren and Star. They were visiting Miami for the 1st time, so I kinda felt like a tour guide lol. We all went and saw The Hangover (the funniest movie to date!) and laughed our asses off! Other than that, I chilled with Seren & Star at their resort. I felt like I was vacationing too lol. It felt really good to be honest, I really needed it. And, one thing about those two is that I felt really comfortable around them. Its like I've known them for years. Usually, when I meet new people, I dont feel too good around them. But, I dont know what it was about these two, its like we've been best friends forever or soemthign lol. That was another great weekend in this EPIC summer vacation.

PS
To everyone I was chilling with, if I came off in the slightest as a douchebag, its due to the fact that my car was outta commission. I can admit, I was a little angry, and I usually don't show that. But, after EXPECTING to have a car the whole weekend, then not having it, my anger showd a bit lol


And, of course, here's a video of the weekend by none other.....UnkleLuc!

Weekenders from Luc Alexandre on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment