Tuesday, September 1, 2009

4 Days.....

I know you're wondering "Whats the countdown for?" Well.....its for my BIRTHDAY! Yes, I'm turning the big deuce uno. Also, something else EPIC is going to be happening on that day. I plan on cutting of my hair that Ive been growing for 3 years

*waits for reader to stop gasping*

*sigh* Yes, I believe its time to part with my lovely locks. Ive been through so much with them. Ive spent sooo much money on them. Lately they've become a big hassle that I just couldn't deal with anymore. Picking it, trying to get it braided, washing it, covering it up for work, its just become too much of a problem. Alot of people think I'm lying, but this IS happening people, best believe it. Other people agree with my decision and are actually glad that I am doing this. I believe it will give me a more professional look, and I wont be look at differently in job interviews and things of that nature. Besides all of that, I think its a maturity thing. Braids are a bit immature to me now and its time for me to grow up since I'm turning 21. A low cut will give me more of an adult look and maybe people will stop mistaking me as a teenager lol. One thing is for sure though, I'm most definitely going to miss it...":'-(









1 comment:

  1. yea i agree CUT it off you should have let me make a knot on it at the start of the summer so you would have to cut it

    ReplyDelete