Saturday, August 1, 2009

Aiyyo I Hate Niggas Like You, Fake Niggaz Like You

Why do people do this? You can talk to them one on one and they are a certain person. You two laugh, make jokes and are generally nice to each other. Then, when you two get around mutual friends, they turn into this whoooole different tough guy/bitchy bitch type of person. That shit really rides my nerves to no end. Its extremely stupid if you think about it. You and I both know that this isn't you and our friends know the same. Why act a different way around people that know how you really are? I'm guessing that its human nature for people to act a certain way around others just to impress them. I still don't agree with it. I think its so....flaw if you ask me. Like whats the point of acting a way around people who know how you REALLY are? I could understand if we were around starngers who don't know you from a can of paint, but friends? Close friends at that? I don't know, I just try to stray away from it as much as possible.

Oh yea, another blog title from a Sean Price lyric lol

No comments:

Post a Comment