Monday, August 17, 2009

Any Given Sunday

This had to be thee WORST Sunday/Saturday of my life, I swear to GOD!

Here is what went down:
1. Saturday night, after dropping my brother somewhere, I'm on my way back home and my car overheats. No problem, right? Ill just let it cool down, add coolant and what not and be on my way. WRONG! After I waited of about an hour for it to cool down and I added my coolant and shit, I try to go where I was planning on going. I wasn't even an eighth of a mile away from my house and my car overheats again! So, I pull over and find out its my radiator hose. Boom, my plans are ruined for the night and I have to buy a radiator hose in the morning.

2. Sunday morning, I go to buy the radiator hose. I'm going back and forth to the auto parts store because none would fit, but finally I got the right one. I'm on my way to my friends birthday party, when half way there, my car overheats yet again. So luckily, my job is right next to my friends house where he is having his party (I work at Auto Zone). I pull in there, and I have a mechanic there flush my radiator...this takes about another hour smh. While that's happening a friend of mines who is a mechanic tells me that my heads are blown and so I my head gasket. This is not news I need to hear right about now. The head gasket alone costs about 70 bucks and the job for it is about 300-400 bucks.

3. I finally get to my homies party after God knows how long, and we are there having fun. We're eating, listening to music, talking with all his friends, just having a great time. Then, for some reason, I decided to throw the birthday boy in the pool. I grab him, lift him up and try to throw him in. Mind you, I'm still in my regular clothes, with shit in my pockets still. So, as I drop him in the pool, my body weight shifts forward and.....SPLASH!.....I fall in right behind him with all my clothes and shoes on and all my shit in my pockets...including my FUCKING G1. Knowing this, I hopped out the pool in a flash, emptied my pockets and tried to ave my G1. But, that didn't happen. My screen was blank and so was my face. My wallet, shoes and other shit got wet, but I really didn't give two fucks about those, because they could be saved. But, my G1?!?!?! WHY?! I kept my cool though because it way my boy's birthday, and I didn't want to bring a negative vibe out. So, I just accepted it....then.


I swear that I just have the worst luck, but I have alot of patience on top of it, so its really no problem for me to deal with it. Some people might just break down or explode, but I do neither. I DID want to punch the hell out of something after, but I thought "Why? That's not gonna fix your phone."

*sigh* I dunno man, I dunno

2 comments:

  1. i didnt really want to laugh but..

    LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shit sounds tuff i told you a couple months ago your phone was trash and that sucks about the whip though

    ReplyDelete