Monday, August 10, 2009

August 24th

Yup, school is already here, just around the corner. I FINALLY switched my major and got a class. Yes you read that correctly, a class. Times are hard out here when Financial Aid is helping out. I'm also going into the nursing program, so I HAVE to be EXTRA focused. My sister went through it, and she made sure she told me that it is DIFFICULT. That's the first question I asked her about it. She didn't hesitate to say "Yes, it's very hard. Make sure you study!" I'm going to heed her warning because if I mess this up, it's going to be a hassle starting over. Luckily, there is some shining light in this situation. My previous major was Physical Therapy, and I have credits from that major that count toward my nursing program grade. So, it's looking pretty good for me from the get-go. I just need to stop fucking around and stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment