Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Archives, Part. 1

This post is dedicated to some of the dumbest things that me and my close friends have either said or done. It's a little thing we like to call Archives. Every time someone slips up and say something stupid, we put it in the archives. For example:

My homey P works at UPS. And, if I'm not mistaken, most of the boxes at UPS are what color..........if you said brown, you are correct. Here is what happened one night at at his job.

P's Coworker: Hey P, you sent up a misload
P: Oh, aight. What color was the box?
He told me everyone at the job stopped what they were doing and stared at him like he was an idiot, LOL. When he told me this one, I couldn't stop laughing

Here is another, from yours truly. We were playing NBA Live 08 on PS3, and I had the Miami Heat and my brother had the Phoenix Suns

My brother: I'm killing you with Hill (Grant Hill). He is draining three's like nothing
Me: Yea, but Hill can't Grant though!
I repeated that several times until I realized what I said LMAO. I was trying to say that Hill can't dunk though. They still won't let me live this one down lol.

My sister also had one recently. I forgot what we were talking about, somehow she ended talking about drive by shootings. But instead, she said Driveway shooting....smh.

Here is the last one from my homey J. We were watching the Olympics, and they were running the 800 meter dash. Now mind you, this race is done in either 2 minutes or under.

Me: Look, they running the 800
J: Damn, that's a long race
Me: Naw, it's not that long
J: Really? Isn't that an hour on the clock?
Me: *looks at J confused and then looks at TV* No nigga, thats a minute!
J: Oh..... hahahah, shut up nigga

*dead*


I will hit yall with at least 3 of these every so often. Just a little something to make you chuckle and brighten your day up lol

No comments:

Post a Comment