Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Been a Long Time Coming.....

Today marks a year since I've been at my wonderful job Auto Zone. I've been through my up and downs there. As much as I complain though, it is actually a pretty decent job. I always said that it is the best job that I've had. There have been times when I just wanted to walk thee FUCK out of the store, but I am a man of immense patience. My moms always tells me that good things come to those who wait. Boy, was she right. Yesterday, I went to the main offices of my job and talked to the HR (Human Resources) Manager about this raise that I was supposed to get, but I didn't. I was waaaay overdue for this raise, I was supposed to get it in the middle of last year sometime. So, imagine that. Look how long I waited. So, we are talking and he tells me, not in so many words, that I'm going to be granted the raise on my next paycheck. My original plan on going in there acting belligerent probably would have backfired, lol, so I'm glad i went in there calmly. Yup, finally, I got what I deserved....


Even got myself a little pin to add to my work shirt! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment