Thursday, March 12, 2009

*Sigh*

Well, looks like I'm gonna post my first "Bad Day" post. It went down like dis...

I woke up at about 7:25 am. When I woke up out the bed (sofa), I just sat for like 5 minutes, looking down at the ground, feeling empty. I don't know why. So, I go and get ready. I get my shirt, pants, socks, shoes etc. After I get ready, I am early as fuck. I got time to spare, but I don't do it. Because every time I do, I end up getting to work late. So, I walk out the door, hop in my car, and head to work. I'm half way down the street, and I hear this scratching sound. My little homey stops me and says "Yo, fix that shit. Its loud as fuck." I know what he is talking about, the plastic covering on the bottom of my car in the front was hanging off. I get out and try to fix it, but nothing. So, I have to go back home, wait for my brother (he works at a tire shop) so he can jack my car up and fix it. He takes like 15 mins to get ready, and then we finally leave. We reach the shop and then he takes another 10 to get the shit setup. Finally, he jacks my car up, and he has to take off the whole plastic piece, which isn't good. So, he does it, I hop in my car, and now I need gas. Luckily, he works right next to a gas station. I just throw 5 bucks in there and bounce. Now, its about 8:15..I have to be at work at 8 am. I already called my boss and told him I had car problems so I was kinda straight. So, I'm driving to work, and I guess everyone decides they want to drive to work too. There is hella traffic where there is usually no traffic, and I'm thinking 'Wow, looks like its gonna be a shitty day today'. So, since there was hella traffic, I reached work at about 8:55. When I parked, I just sat in my car and gathered myself. Told myself to chill and it's not gonna be a bad day...WRONG. I take off my glasses to wipe my eyes, and guess what? My glasses are cracked. Not the lens, but the rim around it. I just snickered to myself, took a deep breath and hopped out the car.

So, today is Thursday, so that mean we have truck to do. When its truck day, that automatically means a bad day. It was worst today because we had a shitload of products to put on the shelf. Plus, I came late, so my boss is giving me the stink eye. Even though I called ahead, smh. I am not gonna even get into what happened while I was doing truck, I might break this keyboard lol. I'm a real grateful person, but sometimes I just have to think why me. I hate to think that way, but sometimes it just has to be like that...sigh.

I do have one reason to be happy though... I got my jouvert ticket!

it's a jouvert partyyy.......



PS
I have $1.56 in my bank account......WTF..Fuck bills, smh

No comments:

Post a Comment