Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Muthafucka I Don't Dine on Swine.....

The title speaks the truth. No more pork for me. Why so suddenly you ask? Well, for starters, I want to live past 35. Also, when I was about 18 I think, my cousin kind of scared me. She told me how when I eat pork, it ruins your skin, it creates pimples all over you body, your pores get ruined and etc. After that, I was off pork for about a month....that didn't really last long. That was three years ago. Just yesterday, while I was at work, a customer came in a scared me more. This guy looked like a Muslim by the way, that's why I think he just came out the blue and asked me "Yo, do you eat alot of pork?" Of course I said yeah. Then, he started to tell me basically the same shit my cousin said, but he added more. He told me how dirty pork is. Apparently, pork has these little worms inside it. Now, regardless of what these worms do, worms inside anything you eat is vile. The only way these worms can die is if you burn the pork or cook it extremely well done. Also, he told me that when you freeze pork, the worms go dormant, then wake back up when you cook the pork. Again, the only way to kill them is to burn the pork. Then, he told me how it affects you in the long run, how when he was eating when he was younger, it gave him these painful chest aches and how it made him break out. Of course I googled it when I came home. I found some disturbing things:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork#Nutrition
http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/porkcoke.html

If these links don't change your mind, nothing will.

So, for now on, only chicken, turkey & beef for me


No Pork

4 comments:

  1. uughh i hate you!
    if i say ill only eat bacon will that make you feel better =[
    ewww worms
    dies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^nope!
    pork period!
    cut that shit OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i told you! i keep telling these nigga... PORK IS NOT THE FUCKING WAY TO GO

    JUST SAY NO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of 'Dont be a menace'

    Swine my brotha?

    ReplyDelete