Monday, March 9, 2009

First off...

Fuck your bitch and the click you claim.....

Naw, I'm just playing. 

This is my first blog, and I want to do this the rigth way. 

Let's start with an introduction, shall we?

Jordan is what they call me. The name Illmatic is just something I picked up...plus, I know that album from front to back
Im 20 years young residing in The Magic City of Miami. Im a student at Broward College studying Physical Therapy (Im thinking about changing to nursing)
Im a certified Hi-Hop Head
I love sneakers, love buying them, love talking about them and etc.
I think Im a funny guy. If you know me, you would agree
Im a die hard Miami Heat and Dallas Cowboys fan (suck it Eb!)

My blog doesn't really fall into any category. I will post a wide range of things. From sports to music or from news around the world to a random situation that happened to me that day. Regardless, I hope you enjoy it

So, take a journey, a journey into.....

An iLL Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment